Last weekend I went to Newport Beach with my dad's
family, sister and my favorite boys, my nephews, Hunter and
Cael. It was so fun to see them have so much fun at the beach. They played, or as Hunter called it "worked", so hard all day long. That is the last time I get to see them before their big move to Iowa (I get to see them again on their way through but that doesn't really count) and it couldn't have been anymore perfect. Then I stopped in Salt Lake to see my best friend Ashley and her beautiful little girl
Zaida on my way home. I'm in the process of setting up an arranged marriage between
Zaida and one of my nephews! She is the sweetest little girl I have ever seen and of course my nephews are the most handsome boys in the world so it would only be right to set 'em up, right?
11 comments:
your nephews are soooo handsome. I always liked your cute sis.
There you are looking like a MODEL in all your pics! lol. You are so gorgeous. I need to know how your teeth are so white! Did Erica tell you I saw her at Target in St. George? Her boys really are so handsome! I am glad you had a fun trip!
Nice vacation, nice people, nice food, nice donuts, nice sand, nice water, did I mention the nice people. I had such a fun time with you. I just makes me want to hang out with you all the time. Hopefully someday we'll get our wish and be able to live by each other! loves ya
All those pics and you only posted 1???? LOL. I love you and Can't believe it went by so fast! You are stunning! How is the mocha treating you? I am soooo sore you sucker! totally embarrassing!
I'm so bummed that I didn't know you were in town. I would have loved to meet up with you girls for lunch! Those pics are darling!
Your nephews are DARLING!! What a fun vacation! And how fun to get to play with your sister, it is hard when you don't live close. You are gorgeous as ever!!
HEY! What's going on... I mean aside from taking shots at me on my blog. How's Denver? How's T.J.? When the hell did he get so big?Looks like you guys are living the good life.
What a fun trip...it looks like you like your nephew's just a little bit! ha! You and your sister are gorgeous! And her boys are so dang cute!
Looks like fun, makes me miss the beach, I think I need a Hawaii vaca...lol!
I'm craving some serious beach action! I bet you were too being in Colorado and all. You look so beautiful! Yeah like Ash says MODEL material!! Hmm I whiten my teeth too but they just don't seem to sparkle like yours. I need the tips too. Your nephews are little dolls!! I totally picture you having a boy first!
hey i was so excited to see your blog after you left me a comment! i agree with ashlee you look like a super model in all your pics! I love trips to the beach! I am glad you had fun! Looks like you are really happy!! :)
Post a Comment