I acutally started crying I was laughing so hard while I was doing this. My friend Candice had this on her blog and I had to try it. I have to admit that I think T.J. can pull off just about every look. I didn't get so lucky. Enjoy...

Kinda looks like Michael Phelps here doesn't he?
Oh, the bob!
Sweet turtle neck!
Anyone have any hairspray?
This is actually pretty close to what T.J. looks like when he really needs a haricut, like right now!

Class of '84 - rock on!
This was exactly what his hair looked like in middle school!
You bet I rocked the ratted bangs - in elementary.
Business in the front, party in the back!
Total Creeper!

24 comments:
Holy crap you're sexy. T.J. should sport the mullet again. Looking fabulous. You're always good for a laugh. I love you!
those pictures are really funny. I think in elementary school I used to go through a bottle of hair spray a day trying to get some of these dos, but I never looked quite as great as these ones.
Isn't that site the best? I too was crying, and just bursting out in laughter hours after creating our hot looks. Too fun! TJ is definitely a chameleon - and you should definitely bring back bangs with height!
Nice.
Im sure you rocked the bangs!
Ha ha, that is so good! When I looked at the first picture, I thought it was Grandma in her younger years. TJ really wears a mullet rather well.
Ha that is funny! It's true TJ really can pull off most of those looks! I think my fav is you with the afro hair do!! HOw fun
wow that is hillarious!! I love when I get a good laugh from blogs!! It makes my day!
Em these are the best! my roommate did these with my face and we were dying!! T really looks like thats him for real! I love it!
That is so funny! I love all the looks on ya you can pull off anything. I need to get on that site and try it out on Scott and me. To much fun:)
looking good. i can't believe some of those styles were ever popular. i wonder what our kids will say about us.
Oh that is hilarious! I love it! The first one is the best! Totally fifties! The guy ones were so white trash! I should do this!
I love it! Sucks that you are beautiful no matter the hair do. I love and miss you dearly doll!
ha ha very funny. I think the "bob" best suits you:)
That rocks! I want to make TJ's mullet picture my screen saver:) I need to get on that site!
TJ in that turtle neck, he could be in the Jonas Brothers, he'd have to trim the facial hair though... I don't think they grow it yet. Hilarious pictures
hey emily! i got your blog address from your mom! i love this, you look amazing! i will send you an invite to my blog! it's great to see what you are doing!
mikelle yates
Okay this is such a knee slapper...I've got to do my husbands face, he'll look freaking dorky, me too, where is the website?
Holy Crap! I found your blog on a total fluke google search. Looks like things are going great for you.
-Colt
what the hell? No love on your blog list????
The fro and the 80's totally get's my vote! WOO HOO~!
Those pictures are so funny!
lol you guys look gooood:) hahaha.. ya i am alive just poor as shit so my internet is currently shut off! so i am visiting it at my mommy's! love ya
Those pics are hilarious. I totally need to do that one of these days!
These are hilarious!!!! I am going to the site right now to check it out!!!!
Post a Comment