This is a great idea!
1. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun!!
We are Moving
2 years ago

22 comments:
What a cute idea! I remember when we were little girls and we would go to the Moon Family Christmas party at Grandpa and Grandma's house. I remember us sitting around and being so excited to open our present. I'm pretty sure we both always got stuffed animals! Gotta love those care bears!
You ready for this novel?
Where O where do I start... Seeing you at Jazz tryouts our first year and having everyone ask us if we were sisters? Truthfully I hated you... Jk I thought you were gorgeous! You telling all of us at practice how bad it hurt to have your 1 eyebrow waxed off....
Being scared to death when I heard you were stuck in vegas on 911...
Laughing so hard that some physco path was breaking in your door and you were ready to kill him with your flat iron. SO SORRY! Please forgive me... Almost vomitting over the smelly onion smell...
You have always been there for me no matter what. I am so lucky I had you to talk to when I was going through the crappiest time of my life. I could tell you anything and everything. You saw it all...Thank you doll!
Driving and we had to take a few stops because somebody had way to many starbucks mochas the night before our appearance in good old Idaho...
Going with you to pick out all your wedding stuff. SO MUCH FUN!
Seeing you on your wedding day. You were the most beautiful bride ever!
Yes coreographing for hours, days, weeks. Oh so fun!
Laughing my ass off so hard I started throwing up... At Cafe Pierpont because you were getting a ticket and you told me to "RUN" catch the stupid cop and explain something...keep in mind I was in high heels and you were in tennis shoes.. Why I was the one running we will never know. You saying inaproprite things to the pro golfers.. DJ Trahan... Ring a bell?
Eating cutlers at the practice center hours before practice started. Doing our hair and makeup together alomst every other day for 4 years!( the best time of my life) Diego Garcia, Mexico, Bahamas.. Being a tag along with you and your hubby... Cheer sex at the Jazz games... LOL
And no I am not talking about gross Tag... You speaking at my wedding. You were so damn funny! I could go on and on and on! I love you so much and am so lucky you are my best friend in the whole world. I miss you and can't wait to laugh the rest of my life with you.
I did this on my blog a while ago...so don't worry about posting a comment back on my blog...
I remember seeing you at Jazz tryouts and thinking that you were absolutely beautiful! I remember how everyone kept saying that you looked like Nelly Furtado and you hated it. I always thought you were MUCH, MUCH prettier than her.
I also remember teaching dance camp up at Lone Peak - teaching technique and just making up across the floor combinations on the spot. ha ha ha...I loved acting like I knew what I was doing!
Oh yeah...and I always think of you when I hear that L'il Kim song (can't remember the title) because we both wanted to choreograph a dance to it for the dance camp! Luckily you used it! I couldn't have choreographed something as amazing as your routine! It was my very favorite dance that year!!!
I can hear you counting us on the floor for drill competitions in my head right now. And for some reason I'm picturing you in our blue dance routine halter top unitard. move. dance. be born.
p.s. were those last words even be born? that's what I've always thought that song said, but I don't know if it's right
Memory!? I don't have a memory anymore... it's called having a child. I remember nothing these days? I do remember you getting the award for "Most Preferred" :)
i don't know if you even remember this...it seems like a life time ago. but, i remember soccer conditioning (freshman year i think) and coach cottle ran us so hard that you threw up all the water that you had drank. then...didn't show up the next day. hahaha. don't worry, i have other non-morbid memories too. thinking you were always so gorgeous but so nice too. you're such a great person.
Val,
I had totally forgotten about that (for obvious reasons I'm sure) but the worst part was not throwing up in general, it's the fact that I was crossing the street when I started throwing up which actually stopped traffic - how mortifying !!
really? where to start! lets see, um skiing at brian head with kathryn and you just being pissed as hell that you couldn't figure it out! lol and finally giving up and layin on the mountain... us deciding since we are so athletic to try out for volleyball one year and makin ass's out of our selfselves:-) i remember you making me hike angels landing with you and freakin out, and then gettin to the top and feeding chip munks while some random tourist took our pic's. i remember that night at tj's house when you guys met, the night we almost kicked some ass of you know who, and the night you and tj hand cuffed yourselves together and we had to go the police station.. i remember spending hours in vegas shoppin for school clothes, and even more time thinkin of ways to convince your mom to leave the house, until you finally gave up your senior year! lol.. but mostly i remember you helping me pick out my wedding dress, i hated that day more then anything but you were wonderful tellin me not to freak out adn then you helped so much with everything wedding:0 i could go on for days, but i won't... oh wait, i remember running to senior conde's class room with you screamin at me in spanish cuz we were alwasy late! love ya
I remember sitting across from you in middle school in Mr Hendersons class and thinking..."man, I wish I had her bangs!"
Holy crap, I had bangs?!?
I will put this on my blog shortly.....but a memory I have of you is I remember when I first moved to St. George and you were in my Seminary class and I remember you being a Panthera and wearing one of those curly hair pieces on your bun and thought they were so cute and then when I was on Pantheras we never wore them because I guess they were a pain in the butt. Also, I remember coming to your house and you had borrowed something of mine and told me I could borrow something of yours and I picked out a sweatshirt or something random...weird I know, but that was a faint memory of mine...and of course all the good times in Pantheras!
Hey Emily its Stephanie (Grow) Davis I remember seeing you for the first time and thinking I never should have cut my hair. Anyways, you and your sister used to make me laugh all the time in the mornings. Thanks! Congrats on getting married and jazz.
English Class totally sticks out to me, the one we had with Derek Sorenson and Derek Mcallister, and I think you guys were making fun of me for wearing a G-String to school, and then Derek Sorenson told me to stop walking around with such a tight skirt and I said would you like me to crawl, and you laughed so hard~yeah it was a pretty funny...Oh and when I used to write poems for some of our projects and I wrote one about a book I read where a 15 had a baby and all our girly friends thought that I had a baby and that's why I went to Hawaii my sophmore year, and I remember talking to you about it, and us thinking everyone was a little retarded...haha.I also remember you flexing your butt for me and I grabed a handful, seriously was like a rock~I remember having a sleep over with you one time too, that was fun...I miss you emily haven't seen you since high school, hopefully I get to see your purty little face again~ 10 year-if anything, you better come!
Hmm, I'm with Ashlee, baby's take the memory right out of you. I have a diaper brain these days. Let's see, I'm a little bummed I didn't see you much in high school! Where the heck were you all the time? I of course remember Pantheras and times on the good ol' bus, but one memory i do remember is your laugh. You have a contagious laugh! You know one of those laughs that make you wanna laugh harder. Yeah that's you. I just remember all the times I was around you, you had a big smile on your face and were always laughing!
Hey! We used to work out together at 24 hour fitness. You would always look "fitness fashionable" and I would look like I just rolled out of bed. Still it was fun! It was always fun to hang out at Jazz games, and I think we even went furniture shopping once! Wish you were still here.
Oh, my sweet little sister. You thought that I'd forgotten about you didn't you. I just had to think of the right memory. Actually I had to sort through the thousands of memories and pick just a couple that were really special. And I realized that they all are. So I'll just name a few. One of my favorite memories was in college when I would lay in your bed and talk to you like almost every night. For one reason is because your bed was way more comfortable than mine and for another reason it was just a fun reason to talk to you because we were always so busy. I loved how in high school you would always get mad at me for wearing your clothes which I would sneak out of your bedroom before you woke up in the morning on my way to dance. I've never seen you get so mad!!! Too bad I couldn't fit my big toe into a pair of your pants now. I also have to add T.J. into the mix because he was always with us. One of my favorite memories though was when you decided to try out for Jazz and I knew in my heart that if you tried out that you would make it. I swear I was more nervous than you. Of course you made it and the rest is history and of course T.J. and I were there at EVERY game to cheer you on. Or at least to talk until you performed. I loves you Em. You're my bestest friend. I just wished we lived closer.
I was riding my bike out of the canyon behind the U, rolling past your apartment as you and Erica were walking toward her car. I turned in the parking lot as you both climbed in and closed the car doors. I wasn't being sneaky. You were both just busy fiddling with purses and seat-belts and didn't notice me as I rode up along side the car and leaned on the driver's side window. I sat there on my bike leaning against the glass for a minute just watching you guys before Erica must have caught something out of the corner of her eye. She froze. Then so so slowly turned her head to see some creepy dude with a helmet leaning on the window inches away from her face. I think the whole scenario threw her into epileptic shock; her hands waved, arms flailed, eyes closed tight and she kicked wildly as she screamed. To this day I still have not heard a higher pitched, more shrill, Alfred Hitcocky, terror-filled shriek in all my life. I think you were focused on Biggie because you missed everything... until Erica broke all the windows in a 5 mile radius. Then you broke into the same panic. Same scream. Same epileptic seizure. Sisters for sure.
And then you were both pissed.
Okay, so I am peeing my pants reading Dave's comment. Seriously I am still laughing. So we're a little jumpy. Remember when he was standing at our front window pressing his face to the glass and we were sitting there like grandma's doing a crosstitch. That also makes me laugh. Oh, the memories.
I like this game!! I wanna play!
I remember this abercrombie sweater vest that you would wear and look so cute in:) So I went to vegas and bought one too! haha! hoping you wouldn't notice! And i remember watching you and leigh walk down the hall and thinking "they have the hottest bods!" Not that i am lesbo or anything:) I was just always envious of how hot you were!
I remember you used to call me "booby" or "boob" for short. although it didn't really fit since i am so flat! and super steppers! good times.
I remember watching you at jazz games when I was in Jr. High...
Post a Comment