Monday, November 10, 2008

ZUMBA



This past weekend I got certified to teach Zumba and I'm so excited! If you haven't ever tried a class, you have to - it's awesome! You get to shake you booty, move your body and sweat like a fat kid, it's great! This just might be my saving grace after "retiring" from dancing. As long as I can occasionally shake what my mama gave me, I'm good to go and you better believe that my Zumba classes will have little to lack in the booty shakin' department!

13 comments:

A said...

I can't wait to try this class at my 24 hour. I guess the first day they are offering it is on Thanksgiving... for all of us that stuff our faces all day long!

jaesi said...

I have some friends that LOVE this. I need to go.
BAD.

Erica said...

Can't wait to try a little booty shakin'. Oh wait, that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Definitely something not to be done in public! But, I'll try it for you.

Karly Barker said...

K I have been too scared to try it but I need to! Maybe you need to teach me how haha

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

i want to try it! but i want you to teach me:) can you come back to stg and teach a class? pretty please? :)

Ashley said...

Honey you are awesome! I so wish I lived next to you so we could do it together! I miss you like crazy doll. Have so much fun with your sister! Tell her happy birthday! HAve a safe trip doll! I love you

Tara and David said...

Never heard of it, but who can't help but loving something that allows you to shake you booty!

scott and melanie said...

ya I need to try it out!I've been trying some classes up at our new recenter and they are kickin' big momma's booty!I need to loose all my baby fat(4 kids later)It will happen:)I would love you to teach me!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

oh my , i haven't dared try this because i am unfairly uncordinated! i stick to pump! ha but i need to loose a million lbs so maybe i will go shake it

Renee and Kiddies said...

Where do I sign up...you know I can't resist a good shake to da booty...shake it like a salt shaker.... ;)~

Jody said...

I would love to take this class from you!! I've got a little extra booty these days and I would love to shake it right off.

Mel said...

OK, I've heard about this. It's actually a good workout? Because I'm envisioning Jazzersize circa 2008. No?

Karly Barker said...

ok I have to tell you - I tried it and LOVED it! We need to get Takael a gym pass so she can come do it with me!