Monday, August 3, 2009

Iowa and baby Bron

The train ride was a success! Seriously it was pretty cool - I think - I slept the whole time. 14 1/2 hours later...

I met Baby Bron
He is quite possibly the sweetest baby in the whole entire world! Besides pooping all over my mom (and I mean ALL OVER) he is the most perfect little angel ever.
Bron was born on the 23rd and Cael's birthday was on the 24th but since my sister was still in the hospital they decided to celebrate it on 25th which was great because I got to be there for it. My sisters boys are the cutest kids on the face of this earth. Every time Cael would open a present he would look at Hunter and say "Hunter, look what we got!". I could just kiss their little faces off. I love those boys!
Before we even lit the cake Cael was pulling out the candles and licking off the frosting. My kinda kid!

Cael got his very own leapster for his birthday and he kept saying "Look Immy (that's what he calls me). I playin' my leapster." and that is basically what these two did 1/3 of the day everyday. They would come downstairs and climb in bed with me every morning and play their leapsters . I could get used to that!



This might be inappropriate but I love it too much not to post. I told you they played it most of the day. Boys and their video games...


Sweet little peanut! I could sit and smell his little self all day!


My sister is the greatest mom ever! Doesn't she look incredible for just having a baby?!?



Sisterly love! I seriously love the heck out of her!


Waiting for my train to take me home.


Last hugs goodbye.
It's always so hard to leave these little farts!
14 1/2 hours later... Home!

11 comments:

Kat said...

What a good sister you are!! He is so freakin cute, all 3 of them are! 3 boys what a handful!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

adorable little guy!! glad you got there safe!

The Foisy's said...

Oooh 14 hours. You're a good sis. He's a doll. Glad you slept most of the way!

Mel said...

Those 2 are way too cute! And who cares if it that one pic was inappropriate, it was hilarious! Glad you made it on the train :)

THE WOODWORTHS said...

How fun! Your sister's baby is is so cute...well all her boys are adorable. Can't wait to see you again.

P.S. I can't believe you took a train...now that is love :)

Erica said...

You are the best sister in the whole world. What more can a sister ask for than for? I'm so glad taht you came and spent time with me after I had the Bronster! It wouldn't have been the same without you. I loves ya! The picture of Cael is priceless. Will you e-mail it to me. If for nothing else, that pic will be great blackmail!

Justin and Steph said...

So much fun....and yes Erica does look great!

Renee and Kiddies said...

You guys are such a hott family! The boys are too handsome! Congrats to your sis!

Ashley said...

what perfect nephews! All of you look so beautiful! Erica did you really just have a baby? You look amazing!

The Dabo's said...

How fun! I love new babies. Love the picture of the nephew on the pot. Boys never change do they.

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-atasi-telinga-sakit-saat-naik-pesawat