Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sorry excuse for an update

Sneak peak at what has been consuming my thoughts:
Turns out I married quite the guy. He is running the show on this "little" project.
Only had to use that blue beauty out front once.
Hopefully that will be the one and only time.
Back view
Went to New York with some of the greatest friends ever.
-All work and no play makes Emmy a dull girl -


Been doing a lot of this. I LOVE St. George!
It is hard to get an even tan with a Harley on your lap.

T-19 days til my favorite boys roll back into town permanently.
It will be the best birthday present ever.

6 comments:

Erica said...

Love the post! My only question is how come you're only excited that the boys are coming back? What about me? What am I, chopped liver? I still love you anyways! Love the pics of the house. I can't wait to see it finished.

Emily Harper said...

Deanie - No you are not chopped liver. You are a fine filet and I cannot wait to see you everyday - That's right I said everyday! I don't care if you get sick of me!

Mik'L said...

Is this your house? Where is it?

Emily Harper said...

Ya, Mik'l it's ours. It's in Green Springs.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i am beyond jealous!!! so excited for you. we need to get together!

Renee and Kiddies said...

Is that your house being built, nice, tell me your getting a pool, jealous, me that is ;) Can't wait to see you on Weds!