Monday, August 16, 2010

10 years and a wedding

It's crazy that my 10 year reunion has come and gone! I didn't realize how good it would be to see everyone. Everyone is exactly the way I remember them, but I think we have all gotten better with age;) It went so quickly that I didn't get enough time to catch up with or even see some of these peeps. I'll guess it'll have to wait until the 20 year.
Group shot

Some of the girls

Michelle and I getting ready to head out at her moms house. That house has so many memories so it was the perfect place to start the evening! Michelle was the cutest date I've had in a long time. Both of our husbands ditched out so we went together. Just like old times!

This was the first time I got to meet baby Ledger and he is absolutely perfect!
Save the "friend of the year" comments. I already know that I suck!




My step brother Kai got married last Saturday in Provo so T and I headed up for the day. It's always nice to able to attend a temple wedding and listen to what is said because neither of us know what was said at ours. I was crying like baby so that made TJ cry like a baby and neither of us heard a thing.



Yes, I'm aware that my eyes are closed in this picture, but it's the only one I got with my pops so let's just pretend they're not.


TJ had an 8 picture limit for the day. He warned me on the way up, "I'll be in six pictures. That's it. Use them wisely." What a good sport...

Kai and Nikki
They are so cute together and I'm so happy for them!


Kai with my favorite boys. They weren't happy about Kai taking so long to get out of the temple. In the mean time, they both dunked they're heads in the fountains. I guess that's what you get when you leave them unattended for 2 minutes. I'm sure they would have been in the fountain if it would have been 3 minutes.

6 comments:

jaesi said...

arent the pretty girls supposed to get ugly with age? cause it did NOT happen! Everyone was so gorgeous...!
It was a fun evening.

So for some reason I know your bro Kai- I cant remember from where! Maybe he was friends with my younger sis's or something.

Did I mention you are gorgeous!?!

Renee and Kiddies said...

look how pretty you are, and the pic with Michelle, I could just pinch you two ;)

Mel said...

TJ's distaste for the camera cracks me up. Glad the reunion was a good time! I'm telling you... everyone in Utah is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, I know... I seriously thought about you the whole time I was in St. George. We got in about 7:00 pm, went to the show, went to bed and got up early to leave the next morning. I was bummed - and please know that I thought about you!! Hopefully we can connect sometime soon?

Also yes, you can be in our family. I'm welcoming you with open arms. xoxo
Candice

The Kings said...

Love updated blogs... theyr'e the best. When's your house warming party? ;-) It was good seeing you- let's all get together soon... or monthly... or something. Can't we start a bunco night or something? (I've never played but I've heard they have them). Sorry excuse for a get together! Let's do it.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

love you!