The months of June and July are filled with birthdays that seriously break my bank account. All three of my nephews (Hunter, Cael and Bron), both sister in laws (Tanesha and Takael), my brother in law (Cody) and mine and TJ's were all within 5 weeks of each other. I ate enough birthday cake to last me an eternity. Unfortunately there weren't many pictures taken.
This was Hunter's 6th birthday

Me and Leigh on the way to Springdale to celebrate her birthday.
Two places that I never get sick of in the summer - Lake Powell and Newport Beach.
We've only been to Lake Powell a couple of times this summer and I'm wondering how we're going to fit in 5 more trips:)
Then it was off to Newport Beach with my dad and the fam. My sister and I went solo since neither of our husbands could get away. Even without TJ I ended up having the cutest little snuggle buddy to keep we warm at night. Well technically I had 2... My sister and little Mr. Cael Cael. There was no point in giving my sister and I our own beds since we would have ended up in the same bed anyway, we just didn't anticipate the little peanut below crawling in bed between us every night. No complaints here!
My favorite 30 pound 1 year old
Some of the crew at Joe's Crab Shack. Not my favorite (if you're a vegetarian you would get it) but it's the perfect place to eat with the little guys. Loud music and dancing kept these guys pretty entertained.I wish that summer would last 3 more months. Is that too much to ask?

3 comments:
Yes!!! We will adopt you - come over. Miss you too! Seems like you're having a wonderful summer.
xoxo
candice
I'm so proud of you for updating your blog. I love your pics. I'm so sorry that my family single handedly breaks the bank. If you didn't get them such great presents you wouldn't be broke?! But I guess that the role of being favorite aunt comes with it's downfalls! I'm so glad that we got to go to Cali. together. I loves you!
Em you're too funny, you may be starting late, but who cares, that just means your accomplished, established, stable, and those kind of people make the best moms ;)
My tubes must be tied, I don't think I can fit anymore babies in a bedroom, oh and from the c-sections I have too, my uterus is all messed up with too much scar tissue...
Post a Comment