Friday, December 10, 2010

The holidays are in full swing here at the Harper home. This is the first year we've had a "big kid" tree. We finally upgraded from our poor little Charlie Brown tree but his memory will live forever on. I wanted the tree over by the windows. That's actually where I envisioned putting my tree through the building process (if you don't know my mom you won't understand why the thought even crossed my mind. She is in holiday mode 365 a year). Well TJ had other ideas and you can see who won.
TJ -1, Emily -0.

The little guys

Christmas and a Jazz game. Does it get any better?

We took a little trip to Phoenix last week. This is the only picture... At least Cole looks good;)


My only Thanksgiving picture. Yep my car got egged on Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving! That's fun to wake up to. I hope the little jerks at least got a good laugh.
Thriller - Take 1
Thriller Take -2
That's what happens when you don't blog forever. You just have to throw random stuff in the mix.

4 comments:

Melinda said...

your tree looks amazing! I totally love it. it was fun to coe see you guys when we were down there

Jody said...

My boys were talking the other day, trying to figure out that trick you taught them at Grandpa's last Christmas - the one with multiplying 9's. Apparently you rate pretty high with them now, because of that. :)

Renee and Kiddies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee and Kiddies said...

haha this is how I blog too ;) When's our next girls dinner, I miss your face!