Most of you already know but we are pregnant and expecting a little boy in July. I honestly could not possibly be anymore excited. We've waited so long that I can honestly say that I am ready for this baby with every fiber of my being and I feel so grateful to be a part of such a miraculous experience. I've always been excited to eventually start a family but I didn't know that I would love being pregnant as much as I have. I just wish that TJ could know what it's like. I feel like he gets ripped off because he'll never know how special it is to feel the connection that I have to the little spirit inside me. I already love this little dude so much!
I was super sick for the first 16 weeks, but every time I would throw up I would have to smile a little just knowing that it meant that baby was doing well (okay, a couple times I cried because I was so sick but for the most part it was all smiles).
We told our families on Christmas but didn't spill the beans to everyone else until we found out the sex which ended up being longer than we had planned because at our ultrasound appointment he was folded up with his bum in a corner and we couldn't see the goods. So the next week I broke down and went to a 3D ultrasound place because I just couldn't wait any longer. The Ultrasound tech knew right away what the sex was and asked if we wanted to know yet or keep looking. Of course I said yes and she said, "It's definitely a boy, he has three legs". I think that might be TJ's proudest moment to date.
I'm sure we're probably not quite ready for how this will change our lives forever but I am so ready to find out!
Baby H, we already love you so much and cannot wait to meet you!


9 comments:
Congratulations to you and TJ! I honestly couldn't be any happier for you! You have waited a long time to start your family and it makes the experience that much sweeter. And boys are so much fun!
Emily congrats that is such wonderful news! I'm happy for you. Boys are awesome! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy:)
So excited for you guys! And you are going to love having a little boy!
K, so this might seem strange but I've been waiting for this post!! I just knew it was coming!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Being parents is the hardest job in the world but it's the best and you are so ready for it!! You're going to be an awesome mom! Can't wait to see the little guy!
pretty sure i couldn't be more excited for you and terrance. it seems like a hundred years ago we all hung out at his house the first time. you will be the BEST mommy...
Emily! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. And how perfect that you're having a little boy to be BFF's with Erica's little boys! :)
congrats! that's exciting! sorry u have been so sick :(
Yeah can't wait, love u :)
I have already told you but I am seriously so excited for you!! I can't wait to see this little model man! You are going to be the best little mommy;)
Post a Comment