Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happiest Place on Earth!


Last weekend we went to our favorite place, Lake Powell. This is about the only place that is "important enough" for T.J. to actually take work off for. I on the other hand take every chance I can get to vacation, hence T.J.'s favorite saying, "I'm the only one who moved to Colorado, you just come to visit" - oops. We try to get there as many times during the summer as we can. We eat, sleep, watch movies, wake board, eat, eat, sleep - what more could you want?!? My in laws just remodeled the interior of their houseboat and it looks amazing!!! Thanks for another great trip guys!!!




13 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i am so jealous of all your traveling.. what the hell! and if your ass was in st. george and didn't call me, i am officially breaking up with you

Courtney said...

I am so jealous. I love Lake Powell. We didn't make it there last year, I'm hoping we can this year!

Erica said...

Why did you post a pic of me wakeboarding. Find your own!!! I love you anyways. If you're tan I'm not going to be very happy about it. I loves ya!

jaesi said...

dang strait its the happiest place on earth! freak I miss it.

A said...

Jealous! Wish I was in Powell and could live there all summer long. Especially on a house boat!

Takael said...

I think you should have put a picture of my butt or the back of tjs head on here. That would have made the post complete. haha

Ashley said...

I wish I could have been there with you doll. Sounds like you had a blast! I love you and miss you soooooo much. It was a total tease. I loved you here but I am missing you even more. If that makes sense....

Linds said...

OHHHH I LOVE Lake Powell! How fun! I wanna go!

Mik'L said...

Hey Emily. I found your blog on Michelle's. Looks like you are doing good and have two cute little dogs (and no kids) like us! I'm jealous of all the fun trips!

The Foisy's said...

K don't laugh but I grew up in Page before moving to St. George! I left when I was nine, but my dad still lives there. I have to agree, Lake Powell is a pretty happy place. I'm jealous. I want to travel lots. However, with a kid, it's a little hard, love it while you can!

Takael said...

em i want you to e-mail me pictures of us from hawaii because i didnt take any and i know you have some of us kayaking and i want them.. haha

Matt & Candice said...

okay - special needs blogger here, I just realized that I could click on your name and it would take me to your blog! So fun!!! Always Hawaii, Lake Powell, or Kwajalean - lucky ducks!! lovin' keepin in touch!!

Ashley said...

Somebody's birthday is coming.... I am waiting for a new post from you. What the hell.... You should be getting your prize by tomorrow!YAY. Call me