I'm usually a lot better at the close up pics, sorry Keela and Mel! You'd think that I had been drinking here but I can take a water shot with the best of them!
All of the bridesmaids at the wedding rehearsal.
The Happy Couple!!!
Me, Jenn, Mel and Bri at the wedding dinner.
Gettin' ready for the real deal!
Me and my hubby. He bailed right as the dancing started, funny! After only three songs, I looked over and he was gone. I'm sure he knew that I would embarrass him one way or another. Smart guy!
Cutting the cake - to what song you might ask... Pour some sugar on me! I told you we were freakishly alike!
The Garter! Josh stripped off his jacket and swung it over his head then rolled up his sleeves - so cute! What a perfect couple!!!



5 comments:
Seriously cute pics! I wish that I could have looked like her on my wedding day. Jenn and her hubby look so happy. Not to mention you and TJ look like quite the perfect couple.
What a fun wedding! You little pretty hot yourself sista!
All I can say is you are stunning! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
I get to see my EmYbEaR this week...I am seriously peeing my pants!! Let me know the flight time sat....love you puddin pop!
K, what a beautiful group of people!! You look awesome as always! You're miss photogenic!! Love the picture with the garter! At my wedding, my planner made me sit on the best man's back while he was on all fours, then my hubby took the garter off with his teeth. It was kind of embarrassing but everyone was laughing so what the heck!!
Emily!!! I haven't looked on your site since before my wedding and I was so shocked to see Josh and I all over your page. I haven't seen any photos from my wedding either... you have to get me copies of your pics. I miss you and love you to pieces. It's fun being married, but I miss my roomie :)
~Jenn
Post a Comment