Last week we went to Lake Powell for what might be the last time for the season... tear! I could say it again and again... I love that place! And we got a new addition to our lake toys, a kayak! Takael and I have wanted one for awhile and so Rick surprised us with one this trip. So fun! We were especially lazy this trip but got all the fun and sun that anyone could want! Then on Monday and Tuesday, T.J. had meetings in Vegas so I got to hang out with my family. I even got to see Michelle, who I haven't seen since before we moved. It was so good to see her and her cute little boys even if it was for only a couple of hours. Melanie, we thought about coming to see you but we didn't have much time. I wish we could have but sometimes it's the thought that counts, right? My mom and I played Rummikub until her eyes started to look blood shot and then called it a night. She won pretty much every game, so I'm demanding a rematch, I just don't know when. My dad and I went for a hike Tuesday morning for about 3 hours, got lost a couple of times and brought home enough sand in our shoes that we could have nearly created our own little sand box. Then we went to Vegas and ate at the Claim Jumper where he physically ate himself sick, although I have to admit it was my fault since I made us get appetizers and desserts, sorry dad! What can I say, it was a great trip to close out the summer with!





8 comments:
I was wondering if this post was meant to induce feelings of jealousy. If it was, then it worked! How fun to have some great vacations. I love the picture of T.J. standing in the kayak. He looks like king of the water. Now if I could just get you out here!
it was so good to see your cute face! i miss you and love that even if its 3 years we can pick right back up! and i am so jealous fo your powell trips, i am having withdrawls its been so long! loves
Geeze! Is all you do is vacation??? I want your life :) I love Lake Powell too! So fun.
Em! I am new to the whole blog scene:) So I have been checking out everybody... haha. kind of addicting huh? but I was so happy to see you! You look amazing of course! and you and tj look really happy!! I am so glad i can spy on you once in awhile! That's funny you didn't know me and steve got hitched! don't worry your not alone. We run into people from HS all the time and people are like....What? you two got married? We have to laugh:) but let's keep in touch!! I love Powell toooooo!!!
GEEZZZ...you go to Lake Powell more than anyone I know! I'm way jealous. Looks way fun!
Your DEAD!! I can't believe you didn't come see me! Next time you better....call me up!!!
I swear you go on more trips than anyone I know! You look beautiful as always. I miss you to death! We are all getting together tonight and it wont be the same without our Emy! We will get thriller set up! I love you doll!!!!!
looked like fun! i miss lake powell! it has been years :( my dad sold our boat.
Post a Comment