Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving 1989 (give or take)



I stole this picture off of Karly Staples blog of the Orton, Adams, Staples, Harper families annual pumpkin carving party. I had to post it. T.J. is the cute little fart in the back with the light blue shirt and dark shorts. I'm not kidding when I say that I think he was the cutest kid (still is) in the world! This might be the only picture you ever see of him carving a pumpkin, so enjoy!

10 comments:

Erica said...

So cute! It doesn't even look like he was sporting his mullet at this stage of his life. That's a priceless pic.

Takael said...

Where the crap was I in this picture? ha

Ruth Emmett said...

Ha ha. Just how I remember you. Cute picture.

Justin and Steph said...

It's good to hear from you. I love the bunny pics and the pumpkin carving of coarse. I love looking at old pics. Precious memories. I'll keep in touch.

Mel said...

Umm does TJ have a mullet? If so.. too good!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Em...I went private on my blog...so I need your email address in order to invite you to view my blog! Email me at whittymorty@gmail.com! Thanks!!!!

Ashley said...

I love it! Can I have his legs please! JK. Love and miss you. & Ya I am a idiot forgot to do your tag. forgive me doll

Ruth Emmett said...

oh my gosh. I just realized the "boy" with the "mullet" as said by a previous comment is my sister Val! ? Isn't it? That's funny.

Ruth Emmett said...

wait...is it? was this pic taken in Logan?

Ruth Emmett said...

okay, I just read your post again...it's not Val, it's your husband.. although it kind of looks like Val's haircut from back when, and I swear she had shorts like that.