Friday, December 19, 2008

Alumni Party

Wednesday was our Denver Broncos Cheerleader alumni Christmas party! I didn't realize how much I missed everyone until I got there. It was so fun to play catch up! I just love these girls and don't get to see nearly enough of them!



Cat, Whitney, Candace, Me

Teresa (Director, isn't she hot?!?) Kristin, Me, Cat

Back row: Sara, Laura, Holly, Cat
Front row: Whitney, Kim, Keela, Kristin, Me

I stayed with Jenn that night and we had our 2nd annual viewing of The Holiday / brownie sundae party. Needless to say we didn't really watch the movie this year because we had too much chatting to do.

Just waiting to be devoured!

Yes, that does say -16. Does anyone feel bad for me?
(Just thought I'd try to get some sympathy)




12 comments:

Erica said...

I'm sorry, but I do not feel bad that it is -16 there! It's the same in my neck of the woods! Cute Bronco pics! I bet it was so fun to go see all of your friends again. I'm sad that you're not dancing this year. It doesn't give me a excuse to come see a game.

Bobbi Simkins said...

i do feel sorry for you. it has been cold here too! i'm not sure if it's been below zero yet, but close. lots of snow! i'm getting winter clothes for christmas! gloves, scarves, boots! ha ha!

scott and melanie said...

K you were the hotties cheerleader on the squad. That weather sucks, I would die.

Anonymous said...

You are the hottest cheerleader on the squad! So great to see you! Merry Christmas - hope to see more of you!
Candice

Kat said...

Yeah I feel bad for you! I am such a wuss in the cold and I thought Salt Lake was cold!

A said...

You are a model! I am so cold in the 25 degree weather here in Utah. I can't imagine 16 degree weather!!!

Ashley said...

Its always fun to be with your girl friends the one thing missing is me haha!! Jk you look darling as ever! Love you! I am going to call you right now you better pick up!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i wish we had an yearly get together;( reece said if we are ever crazy enough to drive to missouri to see his parents we could stop by and see ya:) lol but with two kids, doesn't sound very fun! and i do feel bad for you, that is cold as shit! I hope you guys have a merry christmas. love ya

scott and melanie said...

K I'am laughing out loud at your dogs photo. I was just at target this week and seen those hats with the beards. That is too funny!

The Foisy's said...

K, too many pretty girls for one picture! You girls are too cute for your own good. I'm glad to see you eat ice cream sundaes! I feel better about myself except, I eat something of the equivalent like EVERY DAY! I do feel bad for you. I can't live in the cold. I would seriously freeze to death!

Mel said...

Wait I want to come to the alumni party! Soon enough I'll be in your cool kids club... I miss ya! We should all have a sleep over at Jenns soon! P.S. I was going to start putting her shower together soon. Want to help!?

Mel said...

Oh and by the way- I love that everyone is wearing jeans!