Last weekend we went to San Diego. You think it would be nice to ditch the snow for some sunshine but the day we left was actually our first snowfall of the year. We had fun just hanging out for a couple of days and don't forget the eating, shopping, eating, shopping, napping... you get the picture.
This past Saturday was our Christmas party for the dealership and Debbie (my mother-in-law) , T.J.'s aunt Sandy and I were in charge of all of the food. It was fun to be able to eat dang good food and have a little bit more casual party this year. I was mainly in charge of the desserts which is bad news because guess who came home with all of the leftovers? You guessed it. Me!






9 comments:
I wish you wouldn't have posted this! That post is no bueno, not the food poisoning. I would give anything to get out of this freezing tundra that I live in. Either get your butt here, or stop doing posts that make me jealous. I still love you.
Jealous! You are always traveling the world. I would give anything to escape this freeeezing cold weather!I am right there with you on the desserts for the party... I always get stuck making desserts and then have the leftovers that I feel like I have to finish in one day!
I love San Diego! We went there on our honeymoon and I want to go back so bad!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
So I've decided to live vicariously through you! I'm loving all the traveling you're doing! Get it all about before any kiddies cause they make it extremely hard! Love San Diego! That first picture, makes me feel cold! Good thing I'm in Vegas!
so fun! i am jealous as well:) but i take comfort in knowing you will still have babies when i am all done and traveling! lol... but then i still will probably just be traveling with kids! dang! love ya, miss ya! hope christmas is great
How fun! You are beautiful as always! Why do you always get sick!??
Miss you doll and I tagged you by the way!
Must be nice...today the high was 5 degrees in WI, ya its toasty.
sounds like you are staying busy and enjoying the season!
Is TJ really growing a mullet? When did he grow the cohones to change his hair style? Hasn't it been the same since 1985? LMAO
Chad
Post a Comment