hahahaha good ol hawaii.. seriously lave flows and hula pie. what could be better? except the fact that i come home ten pounds heavier every trip because all we do is sit by the pool and eat lava flows, go to dinner and then head to dukes for 2 hula pies!
Okay so that post was just cruel. I am so sick of snow I could die. Scotland keeps asking me when it is going to be summer so that she can run around in her swimsuit and play outside on the trampoline and swingset. I hate winter. But yes, I totally wish I were there. Are you buying????
Emily- hey homestar! Great to see you and your life. I saw you via Britta's blog. You are just as beautiful as I remember! Hope life is treating you well - Take care!:)
21 comments:
count me in!
Yeah! Who doesen't..!?
I am soooo with you!!!
Sounds good to me. I don't think that the temperature has even gotten above zero in Minneapolis this week!
hahahaha good ol hawaii.. seriously lave flows and hula pie. what could be better? except the fact that i come home ten pounds heavier every trip because all we do is sit by the pool and eat lava flows, go to dinner and then head to dukes for 2 hula pies!
Sign me up! Let's book a ticket now. What the heck, let's throw in a pina colada too!
ME!!!!!! seriously, I hate cold weather. hate it. I wish I were there or anywhere warm and tropical!:)
I wanna come! When are we going? I seriously wish I was there!
EW EW ME ME!!!!
Amen Sister! I'm with you!
I will leave the babe and the hubby, you leave the hubby and let's go! Hmm, a nice girls vacation! Am I on to something here?
pick me!!
Candice
Okay so that post was just cruel. I am so sick of snow I could die. Scotland keeps asking me when it is going to be summer so that she can run around in her swimsuit and play outside on the trampoline and swingset. I hate winter. But yes, I totally wish I were there. Are you buying????
oh man, i am there! you say when;) i am not afraid to ditch the children! lol
I hear you. Peace out Colorado! :) I hope you are doing well. I miss you
count me in...
Emily- hey homestar! Great to see you and your life. I saw you via Britta's blog. You are just as beautiful as I remember! Hope life is treating you well - Take care!:)
wouldn't that be nice! i need a vacation!! it looks like you had a great Christmas too!!
What is a hula pie? If there's anyone I trust on the issue of sweets it is you so I say I'm in!
Would love to be there!!!
(just started to create our blog, crazy u found it) its good to see u!!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-mengatasi-fobia-naik-pesawat
Post a Comment