That is how long it has been since T.J.'s last haircut. I wish that I were kidding but that is the sad and pathetic truth (and yes I really did count the days).
Well today without warning I stopped in at the dealership and there he was - buzzed. You can only imagine what his hair looked like before the haircut (no bueno) but I didn't even get to run my fingers through his curly locks one last time. So this is my bitter sweet goodbye to T.J.'s second run at a mullet - God be with you 'til we meet again!

9 comments:
Why are you quite possibly the funniest person that I know. Isn't that totally like T.J. to go and just get it buzzed! That's what you get Em for bugging him about getting his hair cut! I do wish he would have left it though because I know how much he likes me to call him T.J. Mullet Harper. So much for counting the days. Now maybe you can count the days until it grows back!
hahahaha. i cant believe it had been that long. it was long in san diego. good bye mcdreamy, hello terrence.
I love you! You are so funny! I am crying because I am laughing so hard.....
Haha you crack me up Em. I can't wait to see you on Saturday!!
lol that is awesome! he is a busy man, who has time for haircuts anyways:) that would be a little shocking though!
PICTURE PLEASE!!!
Oh my Scott's twin I'm not even kidding. Grow it for months and then bic it off!I think there brothers from another mother. lol
Guess who I ran into last night? Cleatus!... remember that guy in our writing 2010 class taught by Andy the hippy? He looks just the same and said to say hi.
That is hysterical. I seriously laugh out loud when I read your blog. I love it. Can't wait to see you tonight. Girls night...WAHOO
Post a Comment