Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow - I suck!

Okay, it's only been 5 months since I posted last... Oops! It's pretty much been the same old same old around here for us and since I'm definitely not making up for all 5 months, I'll give you the low down on the last couple of weeks.


Empire Lake & the big 27

The Crew

The girls


Me & Paula

Me & T on my birthday. (one year older and wiser too)

Birthday lunch with some of my favorite girls
BABIES


Baby shower for Molly and sweet little Maggie

I finally made it in to see Jenn a month (I know - I suck) after little Ethan was born.

He is such a doll!

My other great friend Terita had her baby on the 24th of June. little Chloe. Such a cutie - look at all of that hair!

That pretty much sums up the last little while.
2 hours and counting until it's Lake Powell time!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

You are GORGEOUS!! i love you and pick up your damn phone woman!!!!!!

The Crane Family said...

Wow...you do suck! :) Where have you been?? Looks like life is good!Happy belated 27th!

Savanah said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your witty posts that make me laugh outloud no matter where I am when I read them! Happy Birthday Em!

Erica said...

Thank the heavens you are still alive! I love you even through your blogging drought. I'm not doing so well myself. Welcome back! I want to see pics of Lake Powell!

The Foisy's said...

There you are! Glad to see you! Hope all is well. Give us a baby of yours to look at would you? Lol

Mel said...

You're back!!! Yay!!!! I have a feeling someone may be experiencing some baby fever after seeing all these pictures :) Well Matt will be here in October again (I'm making the next few trips out there) so I'm hoping to have a little get together! I miss you!

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-mesin-steam-terbaik