Monday, September 27, 2010

Cavity Patrol

My brother in Law-in-law just opened a pediatric dentistry office in Santa Clara.

Johnson Pediatric Dentistry 628-0511 (shameless plug)

So they decided they should be in the Swiss Days parade to help get the word out and who better to help out than family right?!?

It turned out so cute! They had all of the kids be "cavity bugs" throwing out candy and all the adults were the "cavity patrol" walking behind them handing out balloons and tooth brushes. The bus looked so cute with all of the balloons on it! I wish that everyone could have seen it like that but by the end of the parade we had ran out of balloons, toothbrushes and candy - Bummer!


How cute does the bus look!?!


Me and the sis. She was the brain child behind it all.


The crew. Cavity bugs, cavity patrol, bus driver and babysitter:)

Before the parade started one of the parade organizers came to us and said "Stay awake, stay focused. You are following horses. I thought it was pretty funny until I stepped in horse crap. Lesson learned!


4 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for the shameless plug. I'll also put in a shameless plug for you that you're the bestest sister ever! Thanks for helping us with the parade. Go cavity patrol!

jaesi said...

Well if I lived anywhere close to your bro in law- Id pay for his next car with Leahs teeth alone :)

AND- you need to make it so your pics can enlarge missy- they are too cute to squint at.

The Kings said...

It was too cute. I actually got jealous that I (Spoon Me) didn't own that sweet little set up. You have to admit- "Spoon Me on the Road" would look damn good on that thing. It was great seeing you for two seconds. Thanks for the balloon. Eliza LOVED it!

Becky Beck said...

What a fun post! Love the cavity patrol...wish we lived closer so Cody to patrol my kids cavities...we could definately fund a house payment or two with all these kids' teeth!