So I'm not a Chicago Bears fan but I am the St. George Bears biggest fan! My nephew Hunter started flag football this year for the first time ever. I couldn't make it to the game because I had to teach that night so I had to stop by and give him a good luck squeeze before the game. Cody (his dad) and I were laughing because Hunter is on a 1st grade team and is only in kindergarten so Cody was saying that he probably wouldn't even get to play the first game cause he's still kind of clueless. Well guess who scored a touchdown? The H man himself! My sister said it was pretty funny because they were running a hand off play and the kid that was supposed to take the ball was just standing there so Hunter ran up and grabbed the ball and just started running. Well he ran the wrong way. When he finally realized it he turned around and juked just about every kid on the other team and took it in for a touchdown!
We went to Lake Powell back in September for one last trip so I had to post some pics.

Lake Powell, we will miss you. It's gonna be a long 8-9 months til next year!


2 comments:
you are such a good aunt! I miss Lake Powell too. I haven't been in years!
I am so glad that you have come back to the land of blogging again!
Post a Comment