Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's really happening!!!


As much as I would like to pretend that it's not happening, it is - my sister really is moving to Iowa! This is a picture of the "Clampets" passing through yesterday. My sister and Cody were lucky enough to have Cody's parents brave the trip with them and they all crashed with us last night. I was so excited to see all of them and had to keep reminding myself that they were just sleeping here and not really coming for a visit but I'll take what I can get! I could just kiss the little faces off of my nephews but my dogs stole all of their attention, little jerks! I really wanted to stay up and talk with my sister all night but of course everyone was exhausted from traveling and with 2 full days to go everyone really needed sleep so I just sat in bed all night listening for any opportunities to steal some "girl talk". Needless to say, it didn't happen and now I'm just exhausted from staying awake all night by myself! I love you guys so much and I'm so excited for your new little adventure and can't wait for my first trip out to visit in August!

10 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

oh fun! and sad all at the same time:-( i have to admit my sisters and mom are about the only reason i can handle living here again, so i understand how bad you must miss erica! love ya! ps happy birthday tomorrow;-)

Ashley said...

Oh my.. What a drive! I am sorry I wasn't there to stay up and have girl talk with you doll.... I love you and I am the first to tell you Happppppy Birthday!!!!!! Did you get your present??

Erica said...

Deanie - Thanks so much for letting us stay with you. It was so good to see you and I miss you so much. I wish that you could have been here to see everything. Thanks for getting all of that food ready for us. We ate all the veggies and almost all the fruit. You're so thoughtful. Thanks a bunch. I just loves ya!

Ashley said...

Happy Happy Birthday Emybear! I wish I was with you! WA!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day! I am calling you in a few you better not be at the gym. I also don't want to wake you up.....

Kat said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!! I feel your pain with your sister moving, mine moved to Ohio the day after I got married. There is nothing like a sister bond. How sad that you stayed up all night only to be exhausted the next day.=(

The Foisy's said...

Your sis is a good woman! I told Erik, no specializing. I'm too impatient.

Stacey Sargent said...

yes thats right...we do share the same birthday! Happy Birthday!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

EM!! we are going to Powell on July 13-19!! so you better be going!! I just talked to Takael today and she said they are going about the same time and that you might be going! That would be so fun! Best place on EARTH!!And she said their boat is on the same row as ours!! P 49!! haha

Emily Harper said...

Stephy! We're not going out that weekend. That is Takael's girlfriend trip and we don't want to crash it but we're going again in August. I'll let you know the dates!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Hey just wanted to say hi. did you josh and I's blog yet? I think I got it a little more organized :) Ha Ha I miss ya
Jenn