Every season at my gym we do a fitness challenge. It's basically like the Biggest Loser. Every trainer has a team which we encourage healthy lifestyle changes both physically and nutritionally. Unless... you train with me, and then I will work you so hard you will want to die. Now if I have a client that just wants a couple of workouts so that eventually they can "go it alone" then I will give them a few well balanced workouts and send them on their way. But, if I have a group member that tells me that they are in this challenge to win it, then they are not getting away without a throwing up a time or two. I've only ever made two clients pass out (don't worry, I caught them both) which is never a fun situation for them especially when they wake up surrounded by a bunch of EMT's (safety first). But in my defense, if I thought I was going to pass out I would tell my trainer. I don't read minds!
Throughout the challenge we have fitness competitions where all of the teams get together and compete physically against each other for extra points towards the challenge and ever so important bragging rights. We always have a team "uniform" for these types of events and so I had to see how good of a sport Parks would be. Well he was awesome, not only did he wear the bunny ears and tail with pride - he also wore bunny boxers. You can't beat it! They took 2nd in the first challenge (we got robbed) and 1st in the second.



11 comments:
You RULE!! I want you to be my trainer!
UMMM can you come be my trainer please! I need a major butt kicking!
i didn't know you were a trainer. that is awesome.
Dang girl, throw some of that fitness fever to me, I need it, I've got mommy fat hanging all over...or is that just my boobies falling, lol!
I love that you're a kick butt trainer. Loving the bunny ears and tails. I need you to kick my butt into shape. You're going to be the next trainer on Biggest Loser!
K, I'm just digging the guy in the bunny ears!! Ha ha! Um, I would be the one who passed out in your arms because, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed about you kicking my trash!!! I think it's awesome that you do that! I wish I was in your shape! Come here and start a mommy make over your body team! LoL
Can I please have you back here to kick my A in shape!PLEASE! You are one hot trainer and I miss your guts! I love you and I hope all of them know how lucky they are too have you!
PS is this challenge like the one when I was there?
Dang you guys are already looking like playboy playmates with the bunny gear! Great job!
OOPs this is Chante....my sis-in-law forgot to log out of this computer!!!
you are too cute. i need a kick ass trainer! i am still mad you made hike angels landing in middle school, i couldn't even imagine you are a trainer:)
i need some fitness tips! you look amazing! i can't kick the baby weight!
Post a Comment