So let me remind you that I don't usually dress up my dogs, that they hate it and it only consists of me putting it on them, snapping a picture and giving them a treat for the trauma I've inflicted but it's so worth it to me. Harley was going to be a king but I saw this saddle and laughed so hard because when he gets really excited he bucks around and gets a little crazy and I had to see what It would look like with a saddle. Right after this picture he started bucking (both back feet in the air) to get his hat off. I wish I would have taped it!
Biggie got to be a devil because when she was a puppy (and still now sometimes) she will show her teeth and growl, and the look quickly got the name "devil dog" (it's what nightmares are made of). She is such a little sweet heart but I had to roll with the devil instead of a princess this year.
How cute are these spider cookies? I made them for everyone at the dealership and a couple people I work with. I made organic granola bars for my clients and the "healthy people" at work. 600 calorie cookies don't go over well at a gym but they rock!
I got this flight suit and patches while I was on my AFE tour at the first of the year. I've always wanted one because, well because they're sweet! So one of the guys asked what I would do with a flight suit if I got one and I told him that I would wear it for Halloween for the rest of my life. Well, I'm not sure that I'll hold true to the "rest of my life" business but I've got one year under my belt. I wasn't sure that we would be dressing up for anything special so I wore it to work and ended up going to vote afterward which felt slightly inappropriate but I wasn't about to be wait all day on Tuesday to cast the old vote.
Shout out to Jeff Layton who gave me the flight suit. Thanks again!






20 comments:
Oh my gosh Em! You dang dog people.. you kill me. I was dying laughing! Do not show my mom these pictures she will get some crazy ideas! The last thing we need is Tanner and Dobes dressed up for halloween!
You look hot! YOur dog's are too cute!! I have not watched 24 but hear it's intense! Sounds like you had a fun halloween!
I totally want a dog - mainly so I can dress it up! I love pets in clothes! You look amazing in the flight suite!! Such great memories.
xoxo
Candice
You look hot in your flight suit! And your dogs are rockin' there costumes!!!
that sounds like a great halloween!!! i was so worn out after all the trick or treating. not to mention all the temptation of candy everywhere you turn now. your costumes were so cute.
i love the dog's costumes! you are too funny! you look pretty hot yourself:)
Yeah for 24 fans! We love that show!
Hey hot mama! Love the dog suits too. I totally dressed my dog up as a little witch last year! She loved it when the kids came to the door. I must warn you, when you do have kids, you might be saying bu bye to the little pups. Well, we had to. We had a little boston terrier and she was to rambunctious to have around a baby! So sad to have given her up!
Maverick eat your heart out! You are one hot mamma! I love you and those cookies are darling! Look at you Martha!
Hey Emily, it is amazing who you find when the kids are asleep and you are blogging. You look great. YOur dogs are adorable. Take care, kkep in touch. Tara "Kid" Olsen
I swear they almost have just as many dog costumes as regular costumes. I love them all dressed up!
I am cracking up at Harley's outfit. I don't think I've had a good laugh like that in quite a while. Of course Biggie looks so cute, but my vote is on Biggie's outfit this year. Remember when T.J. would tie things around Biggie's stomach in college and we'd just sit around and watch her buck trying to get it off. Oh, the memories. You look hot in your outfit. Eat your heart out Maverick and Iceman!
K those dog costumes are so cute! I love the saddle. And you look hot in your flight getup!
Em.... I miss you! Halloween just didn't feel the same without you. I love that you dressed up your dogs... just wait til you see Kiwi. I don't normally dress her up either, but I guess great minds think alike!! Miss you
ha ha ha! Em...you are too awesome! I LOOOOVE the saddle! That is the best thing I have seen all day. Sadly enough...we didn't dress the dogs this year. Last year...Dexter was a lobster, Zoe was a princess and Molly was an Angel (although Biggie's devil costume would have been more fitting for her). I'll have to email you pics!!!!!
Em, dont worry we got them at the DI.. arent they flippin sweet? haha maybe if your lucky ill bring them to San Diego and do the Monster mash for you and wish you a happy late halloween! Ill look so good! Ill let you even try them on.. We were hideous Em!! it was bad! We got plane tickets for San diego so I will for sure be there! yay! i need a vacation!
changed blog address to taradave.blogspot.com
Thanks for the address! I love to look at your blog and I didn't have your address...and Chad even loves to look at it! haha I got him addicted to blogs:)
Hey Emily,
There is a Panthera Reunion (with Sheri Hill) on Sat. Nov. 29th. That is right after thanksgiving.
I don't know if you will be in SG at that time,but here is the information, pass it along to those who were on the team until 99
Sat. November 29th 11am-2pm OPen house. Cox house 1132 s. 2670 e.
Bring healthy snack, pictures of family, old panthera videos/pictures. rsvp summer belnap robertson @ www.summerbelnap@hotmail.com
You could leave me a comment on my blog taradave.blogspot.com with email address of old pantheras if you want. Thanks!
Oh man, seeing your dogs and Jenn's dogs all dressed up for Halloween. I really missed the boat this year! I'll have to dress up Breleigh next year. We could have a pet fashion show. HA!
Post a Comment