Okay, so I haven't made it to a Jazz game this year and it is killing me! I kept telling myself that I would make it out for a playoff game and talked myself into the fact that I had plenty of time since they would be going to the Finals. Well, as we all know, especially my blood pressure, the Jazz did not play well in L.A., finally won game 3 and absolutely have to win game 4! So I will say a little prayer that we can go for 3 more wins, knock out New Orleans and go on to finally win this thing!!! Oh, and make it to a game somewhere in the mix! Let's Go Jazz!
We are Moving
2 years ago

5 comments:
ok seriously, you made my day! an email and getting to see your cute face all in the same week! i am so excited:-) i love ya!
Aw you poophead, I finally get to see you. well your picture. How the heck are you. xoxo Renee
I'm so glad that you started a blog! This is the best way to keep in touch! And I figured out how to get comments on mine so we are good. We will be out in Colorado soon, so lets get together.
I need major help with my blog! I am an idiot! K you are so cute! I just got Zaida's present.... You totally spoiled her. I love them! Thank you doll. I am going to call you later tonight!
I guess Jazz had to settle for third best in the NBA this year... :(
Post a Comment