So much to T.J.'s dislike, I've decided to become a blogger. Now everyone keep in mind that you will be seeing what looks like a lot of the same pictures since both T.J. and I and the dogs change very little over time. My sister has been wanting me to start a blog for awhile and I thought that I would start one and call it her Mother's Day present (no not because I'm cheap, and yes I sent a card, get off my back!). She is moving to Iowa in June and so my main objective with this blog is to make her laugh a couple times a week while she's gone and to make sure she remembers what we all look like here in Colorado. I really can't complain about her moving since we were the first to abandon ship and move away but and oddly enough, Iowa is actually a closer driving distance from good old Colorado than Las Vegas is, but who am I kidding, driving is never an option! My sister is my absolute best friend in the whole world and the most incredible mother!
Happy Mother's Day Deanie!!!
But of course I can't make a Mother's Day post without paying some much due respect to one of the most amazing women in the world, my mommy! My mom is so great! She is the only person I know who can carry on two to three conversations at a time and be listening to everyone. Now, I'm not saying that is not the most obnoxious thing in the world, because it is, but it's still pretty impressive. She is the first person to offer her help and the last to ever ask for any. She is the best back tickler in the world and I couldn't survive without our daily conversations, she's the best! She has completely supported me with everything I have ever done and I don't know what I would do without her!
I love you mom!
1 comment:
WHAT IN THE???? You did it Deanie! That is the bestest mothers day present in the entire world. Now I can have a piece of your witty humor everyday. I can't think of a better present. Also, no one can make me laugh like you can. Loves ya. Happy Mothers Day. Harley and Biggie better have given you an awesome present.
Post a Comment