Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grey's Blues

Is it just me or is anyone else sick of the on again - off again relationship between Derrick and Meredith?!? This show is what I look forward to every week and I might have to boycott it for awhile unless Derrick and Meredith get back (and stay back) together! I still tune in every week and usually find something to cry about for some stupid reason or another, especially in season 3 when Meredith had to put her dog down (I bawled!), you dog people out there know what I'm talking about (T.J. actually came to check on me during that episode because I couldn't pull it together). I just had to vent my frustrations but you all know what I will be doing tomorrow night regardless of their relationship status.

10 comments:

Erica said...

amen sista! I need some commitment from Derrick & Meredith. I don't think that it will affect my viewership if they don't get back together because I have nothing else to do on Thursday nights. Surprise surprise! But I'll be there with you.

Ashley said...

yes totally agree doll. I am a hopeless romantic. They need to get their crap together! I love you!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

EM!!! YAY! I am so happy you found me! I miss you so much! Its been toooo long since I have seen you! How are you? Moving back to Utah anytime soon? So, I know your sister in law, Takael? I have no idea how to spell her name? She lives at the apartments my dad owns, in orem. I work there, so I see her all the time. She is super cute.

Stacey Sargent said...

oh my gosh! it was so excited to get a comment from you! i love you!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

lol i was totally bitchin about this same thing to one of my clients last night! i can' t decide if i even want them to get back together and why the heck is she all nice to rose? bug

jaesi said...

ummm I thought people were supposed to get uglier when they got older..i.e. me with wrinkles and saddle bags....NOT YOU! freak! your gorgeous....

Linds said...

Oh my Gosh Em!!! How the heck have you been? I haven't talked to you forever! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog...Hello< you are beautiful girlie! Same ol same ol! haha YAY! I'm so excited! Talk to you soon.

Ashley said...

Yes! I am going to take it off private as soon as I know what the hell I am doing. I need their emails... I am calling you in the morn. I LOVEYOU

A said...

Yeah you blog too! I am so happy now we can keep in touch... Okay so email me your email address to ashleealex@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog since it is set to private!

The Crane Family said...

Totally! Love the show, hate the back and forth romance. I mean really...how hard can it be to date a sexy brain surgeon?