Christmas comes early for all of you Def Leppard fans out there (Erica). Don't even pretend like you are not or were not a fan, because I know everyone has jammed out a time or two to Pour Some Sugar on Me! What is it about that song that makes you want to take your shirt off and swing it around you head? (WARNING: not cute in garments!!!) I don't know how I didn't hear about this before now but it doesn't matter because now I know. I haven't had a chance to really dig into the album yet but it should be good!
We are Moving
2 years ago

4 comments:
Haha, I love the visual of the garments, although I don't have that problem, I hope one day I do. Love it!
K that is so funny!! I totally have that song burned onto a CD, and Erik and I turn it up and rock out. Yeah, the garment thing is definitely not sexy, but I love them anyway. I'm jealous, you get a serious work out!! I need some of your classes. I've gotta lose the baby fat!
As a matter of fact I am thinking about taking my shirt off and waving it around my head. I probably would if I wouldn't be arrested for indecent exposure and possibly making people seriously ill. I love Def Leppard and to tell you the truth I am not ashamed. I can't wait to get the c.d. Actually if you were a good sister you would make a copy for me and send it! I still love you! Wish I could have been to the 90's aerobics class. My butt needs some serious kicking in the exercise department.
Hey Emily, it's good to hear from you. I figured you were still with the Broncos. If I ever make it to Denver (which is actually where I was born) I want to come see you. My husband went for work a couple of months ago and hit a Rockies game. I love it there. So Yah I am busy with 2 kids and getting fatter every minute so that's all that's really happening here. I love to hear from old friends so keep in touch. Jamie
Post a Comment