Monday, May 19, 2008

JENN

One of my best friends, Jenn, is getting married in a week and a half and I'm so thrilled for her! I met her at Broncos auditions my first year. I didn't know anyone at the audition but Jenn looked so familiar to me so we started talking and it turned out that she had lived in Utah and we must have recognized each other from the dance world. We kind of stuck together during the whole audition process, both made the team and have been great friends ever since. We're pretty sure that we were separated at birth because we are freakishly alike! I don't know what I would do without her! I live about 90 minutes outside of Denver and so anytime the weather would get bad or we had an early morning event, I would stay with her. I probably should have split the rent with her since I was there so often (thanks roomie)! We have made so many fun memories together and I'm so lucky to have her as a friend! Her fiance was in the military and so are most of his friends and Jenn's father so they are having a military wedding in their "dress blues". They will be walking down the aisle under swords and it's just going to be such a romantic day! I can't wait to share this day with you Jenn! Now, if I could just find some dang shoes to match the bridesmaid dress!

This was in Mexico last June at our big team banquet.


The night before cold games we would always have brownie sundaes knowing that we would be bundled up and not have to show the old mid-section!

At the dinner for Terrell Davis when he was inducted into the "ring of fame".

Gettin' ready for a game.


We went snorkeling in Mexico and the instructor told us that this was the sign that you were having a great time. I think we were getting punked!

Killing time in between junior clinics.

We had a Halloween party and knew that everyone would come dressed as something sexy. We weren't into the idea so we went on a quest to find the most unflattering costumes possible. I think we pulled it off! And of course, we totally won the best costume prize!


Jenn's fiance Josh rented a limo and had all of her close friends, little sister and dad pick them up in it from the restaurant where he proposed so that we could all go celebrate with them. It was a blast, thanks Josh!

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Can I just say Jealous! Jenn is so lucky to live close to you! The both of you are gorgeous! I love you to death and miss you like crazy. That is going to be one good looking wedding party! Tell her congrats!

The Dabo's said...

Hey, Tyler isn't from Colorado. He just went there for a business trip like a month ago. I was born in Aurora but that was a long time ago. Tyler does have a cousin that lives there with her family but they usually come here to visit instead of everyone going there. Anyways, sad that your done with dancing. But now you can have some cute kids!

Grandma Train (Jill) said...

You are so lucky to have such good friends.
Tell her good Luck!

Emily Harper said...

Yeah mom, you figured it out!!!

Ashley said...

Ya I think I figured the whole space thing out but will see what happens when I do another one! So now how do i get the music on it now?

jaesi said...

How long have you danced for the Broncos?
I love the halloween picture. great.

Erica said...

What a cute post! I hope that you have so much fun at the wedding. I am concerned about the whole best friend thing though. Will she be sad to find out that I'm your best friend and that she might come in a close second or third. Loves ya

The Foisy's said...

I was born in Colorado, I have a sister in Denver!! Oh and a brother in Montrose. Actually, I have a lot of family like cousins and stuff around those parts! Do you plan on staying there? You are brave, I hate the snow! You look awesome by the way!!

Anonymous said...

I just about came to tears when I read this! I just have been so blessed to have a friend like you in my life. When are you coming down to Denver? I miss ya.
~Jenn