Sunday, May 25, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame


I'm really not a baseball fan, but I like everything associated with it. Beautiful weather, $6.00 cotton candy... what more could you want? Okay, well maybe for soda to not be spilt all over your purse by the little girl sitting in back of you. It doesn't help that she was the cutest little thing that just kept saying "I'm so sorry" with alligator tears in her eyes. I guess that's what I get for putting it on the ground in the first place. Aside from the soda incident we had fun pretending to like baseball for the day and actually getting to go to a sporting event together (both "in the stands").

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw... You two are so cute! And just to let you know Zaida will probally be that little girl spilling all over her aunt Em... I love you, love you! You are beautiful!

The Crane Family said...

I'm sorry we couldn't work out meeting up yesterday, but I hope you all had fun at the Rockies game! Hopefully we can get schedule it better next time you are in Utah.

Grandma Train (Jill) said...

What a cute couple!
Miss you-
Mom

Kat said...

How fun! I love baseball because it means nice weather...well supposed to. I'm not sure if we will ever catch the nice weather this summer in Utah! How nice that you guys were able to go together.=)

Linds said...

I LOVE baseball! Kaden just started playing and it's the best! (not to mention quite comical too~) Love it!

Cody said...

Who did you see play?