Sunday, July 13, 2008

Here today, gone tomorrow!


My dad came to visit for a day, not near long enough but I will take what I can get. I think that he was more excited to see Biggie than me. He took care of her for 2 years and fell in love! She was so excited to see him that she ran around and whimpered for almost 20 minutes. We ate good food, watched movies and did a little "catch-up". Thanks for a fun 24 hours dad! (How crazy do Biggie's eyes look?!?)

10 comments:

kat said...

Woah! Biggie's eyes do look crazy. Fun that you could see your dad for a little while. I think it's hard to live far away from family. Seems like the visits you get in are never quite long enough.

The Foisy's said...

Don't you love dad's!! Mine just came to visit too. I love it when he's here, it's hard to let them leave!

Ashley said...

Oh... I am sorry it was short, but exactly.. Take what you can get. Yes you're dogs eyes are freaky!!

Ruth Emmett said...

Emily Chadez?? Well, I guess not Chadez anymore, but Katey Thompson (now Fielding) gave me your blog address! Jeez, it's been years and years! It looks like you are doing well!

Erica said...

Oh, how I love dad! Too bad that he loves Biggie more than you! Just kidding. Now if I could only get our parents to come visit me! loves ya

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how fun! i see your dad often at my salon:-) i swear he has looked the same since i met him, he never ages!

Eli and Candace said...

Emily! I took a big gasp when I kept seeing all these pictures of a little boy - I thought for sure you had a little one! But the math didn't work at the end. :) You look gorgeous as usual and it looks like life is going good - it's nice to check in with a familiar face.

Ashley said...

I haven't really told anyone. I don't want to complain, but you would totally be lauging @ me if you saw me walking. It is soo sad... Jared and I have been on the internet looking @ my symptoms and I must say I am scared to death now... Oh I am stopping this now. Think positive! Positive! I love you!

Kat said...

You do just have to take what you can get but it almost just teases you when thye come for such a short time. It's hard to be away from family!

Jody said...

Emily! I saw a link to your blog from Erica's and had to check it out. It looks like you guys are doing good. Do you like Colorado? I loved it there and would give anything to move back. It's a daily conversation Kevin has to put up with. Maybe someday...Anyways, good to catch up with you!