Friday, July 18, 2008

I Heart T.J.


Today is T.J.’s birthday so I thought I would do something special… couldn't think of anything. So instead, here are the…

Top Ten Reasons I Love T.J.

10. He does something completely random everyday to totally crack me up.
9. He’s every bit as stubborn as I am.
8. He can still beat me in a push up contest even though I’m pretty sure he hasn’t worked out in the last ten years and I can’t remember the last time I missed a day.
7. He snuggles me with a death grip and doesn’t even realize it.
6. He is absolutely brilliant when it comes to most anything, especially electronics which happens to actually make me even dumber.
5. He is one of the hardest working, dedicated people I know.
4. He looks flippin’ sweet in his X-Box head set.
3. He will be the best dad in the world someday .
2. He is my best friend in the whole entire world!
And the #1 reason I love T.J. is… He is the “Angelina Jolie of incredibly hot guys” – Barney Stinson

Happy Birthday T! Loves ya!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Terrence! Dean, nice post! How cute that you guys still love each other after all these years! Loves ya, have fun tonight!

Ashley said...

AWWW.... Tell T happy birthday! I love you guys! I miss just the 3 of us hanging out and watchin movies. WOW I was quite the 3rd will wasn't I. lol

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

happy birthday tj!! you sure have grown out of that dorky boy you once were!ha just kiddin:-) you too are so cute!

The Foisy's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T.J.