I was gone last week and both my sister in law and my nephew had birthdays.

Happy Birthday Takael!
(Do you like how this is one of the only pictures that I have of you and T.J.? At least he's smiling!)

This is one of my favorite pictures of Cael! (2 years old)
I didn't want you guys to think I didn't love you or something. I wish that I could have been in St. George on the 23rd and Iowa on the 24th!
Happy belated birthday to my favorite youngest sister in law - Takael and my favorite youngest nephew - Cael!



5 comments:
Emily you are so stinkin cute/pretty like always I've been stalkin your blog for a while along with everyone elses.So I decieded to start my own.You can stalk me at..foremasterfam.blogspot.com Cute doggies my kiddies love them. They always say who's puppies? I havent seen ya for years like Utah Jazz days...I have seen your mom a couple of times around town and I always ask about ya. And of course Michelley always tells me up dates.
(always good!)This bloggin is addicting I can't get one thing done I should be cleaning my sick house. I will keep in contact with you. Love Ya!! Melanie
Oh my birhtdays left and right for you guys! Cael is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Zaida and him are for sure getting married! love you doll!
You are the bestest aunt ever. I just love you!
I love the older pictures of your cute newphew, it's amazing what they grow into in 2 short years!
Hey emily!!! this is valerie (gracia). i stumbled across your blog and can i just say you are gorgeous. pretty jealous. e mail at nadinejenkinsathotmaildotcom and i'll send you and invite to my blog. even though it's pretty boring.
Post a Comment