Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!!!

Today is Hunter's birthday and I just want him to know how much I love him! He has always been the cutest little fart! Here are some of my favorite pictures...
This is Hunter at the beach, only one month old.

At Lake Powell, 1 year old. Sweet little face!
This little bear was at The Gateway in Salt Lake and every time we walked passed Hunter would give him a hug. He's a little sweetie heart!
Gas from Las Vegas to St. George: $50

New life Jacket: $20

New swim trunks: $15

Look on Hunters face the first time off the diving board at Grandpa "Chadits": PRICELESS

This picture is one of my favorites! I was at my sister's house and she wanted me to go and get Hunter in the bath. Well I got him halfway undressed and we started playing basketball. This was the face he made every time he made a basket. So, you can clearly see why I got a little side tracked from bath time right?!?


3 years and 11 months old at Newport beach.


Happy #4 buddy! I love you! You will always be my favorite oldest nephew! I hope that you have the best birthday ever!

7 comments:

Grandma Train (Jill) said...

Hunter bug you are my #1 grandchild.
I can't believe you are 4 yrs. old today.
Happy Birthday!

Love,

Grandma Train

Erica said...

What a sweet little runt! You're the best aunt ever. This was the cutest post. Now we know why Hunter loves Aunt Emmy so much! Love you Em

Kat said...

What a great aunt you are!! I love all the old pictures...they grow way to fast! And what a fun 4th!! Love that they had to drink another beer, that adds to the excitment!

Linds said...

What a cute litte man! Happy Birthday to Hunter! Em your such a cute Aunt!

Jenny said...

How sweet was that post! You are the best aunt. You're right...he is such a little cutie. I loved the pictures!

Ashley said...

I can't believe he is getting so old! I swear Erica just had him. He is the cutest thing ever! I am glad you got to see him a few weeks ago. I love you and miss you every day!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

EM! thats wierd the writing doesn't show up... i'm trying to figure that out! i wish you were coming to powell! we are leaving on Tuesday! The lake we were at over the 4th was pineview, and then we went up to Deer Creek in Heber, right by chelsie todd's cabin! remember that little place! haha